Please check the API Reference for all technical details about the API.
The request to post payment information requires authorization and needs to be executed on the backend.
35up uses the standard HTTP authorization, based on base64 encoding.
Value: basic username:password (base64 encoded)
Most tools and libraries will automatically handle this process
Provide Payment Information (SEPA)
To place the SEPA payment information of an order, you need to make an authorized POST request to:
All the information needed is part of the request body.
"fullName": "John Doe",
- OrderId: Unique ID of your 35up order to which the payment information belongs
- Value: The total purchase amount, including taxes
- Currency: The currency code; three-character ISO 4217
- IBAN: Verified IBAN of the account from which to collect the money
- FullName: Full name of the account from which to collect the money
- BIC: BIC of the account from which to collect the money