To include the vendor's products, 35up will build a proprietary interface to load the vendor’s product feed onto the platform. The product feed can be based on an API, an XML, and EDI, or a CSV/TXT file.
Whatever the format, the feed needs to provide this basic information about each and every product:
- Product ID (SKU): A unique identifier of the product
- Product name
- Short description: A one-line description about the product
- Long description: A multi-line description about the product, with more details
- Thumbnail image: At least one image that can be used as a thumbnail
- Recommended seller price: A recommended price for the product
- Shipping price: Cost to ship the item
- Return price: Additional costs in case the item is returned (does not include return shipping prices)
- Purchase price: The price 35up pays the vendor
Any additional information is welcomed and used internally.