To view more details about an order, just click on the order row. The upcoming page will provide the following information:
On top you get informed about:
- Order Id: The unique identifier for every order
- Created: The day and time the order was created
- Updated: The day and time the order was updated for the last time
- Reference: Your order reference number
- Status: Status of the order
On the main page you get the following information:
Order Items : Overview on the products that were ordered
- SKU: Which product was ordered
- Quantity: How many items were ordered
- Selling Price: Which price was paid by the customer
- Vendor Order Id: The unique identifier of that order at the vendor
- Status: Status of the SKU
With a click on the SKU row, you will also get information about the product name and a product picture. Moreover, you can cancel the order or request a return.
Order item states
The sku can have the following states:
- Created: The order item was placed in our system but not yet approved. Cancellation is possible.
- Ordered: The order item was purchased at the vendor system. Cancellation is no longer possible.
- Shipped: The order item was shipped by the vendor. Returns are now possible
- Delivered: The order item reached the customer. This status is only provided in case the vendor offers tracking.
- Closed: The final order item state. No more changes to the order and the status are possible.
- Cancelled: The order item was successfully cancelled.
- Awaiting_return: The return of the order item is expected.
- Returned: The order item was returned.
- Validating: Something extraordinary went wrong with the order, manual checkup and intervention is necessary.
On the right section you get customer information:
- Contact information
- Shipping Address
On the page bottom you get information on the order history: A timeline when and why the order status changed